Photo by Jacquelyn Marie
Industry experience since 2019
Paul Mitchell Graduate
Brazilian Blowout Certified
Hotheads Extensions Certified
Get to know me.
* I’m friendly
* I love fashion, traveling, music, and dancing
* I was born here, but lived out in California designing graphics and painting
* It’s most likely my next trip is by the ocean
* I have a son
* Smoothies, Sushi, Superfood, and anything healthy (If that includes lobster and chocolate)
Get to know me as a stylist.
* Goal setter for the best possible outcome
* Your hair’s tone has to compliment your eyes and skin tone
* Your haircut has to suit your lifestyle and profession, and also the natural way your hair falls, style or air dry
* I can guide you through how to treat and style to keep the hair’s integrity in between visits and how to treat your hair if it’s lightened
* I love it all- Color, Cutting, Hair Painting: highlights, lowlights, balayage, foilyage, block color
* Texture and finish: Beachy waves, Soft shiny hair, sleek or natural finish, sleek or voluminous blowouts!
*Updos and Makeup: Style for any occasion
People have their own unique style and it’s my pleasure to bring that out in them! My goal is to make people feel free and comfortable, to give life to your hair and heighten your life through being your hairstylist!
With Gratitude, Julie.