What it isA lightweight coconut oil infused styler for tousled air-dried texture and smooth shine.
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
Who it's best for
- Tightly Coiled
How to use
For fine hair – start with a small amount and build up as needed
Straight or lightly wavy hair:
- Rub product between palms and over fingers.
- When hair is almost dry, finger comb in from mid-lengths to ends.
- Let hair air dry for easy, tousled texture.
- For frizz-free waves, twist the hair in small sections and let the hair air dry. As hair dries, the twists will unravel and leave hair with a wavy texture.
- Rub product between palms.
- When hair is almost dry, run product from mid-lengths to ends.
- Blow dry in for style memory, shine and frizz-control.
Air Dry or Diffuse:
- Start with Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoast for extra definition and volume.
- Towel dry hair with a t-shirt or cotton towel. Be careful not to rub and cause frizz.
- Mix Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air Dry Styler. For added moisture mix with Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm.
- When hair is about 75% dry, work the mixture through hair, twisting and scrunching to encourage your natural texture.
- For short hair or all-over hold – apply to damp hair and work from roots to ends. Will give a soft hold with shine.
- For a piecey beach wave look or creating texture in a blowout – apply to your fingertips and brush lightly through the hair.
- Apply just to ends for a detailed, piecey finish.
- This gel styler can be used on towel-dried hair or right before blow-drying for a controlled, tousled look. It’s ideal for normal-to-fine hair, loose curls, and waves. As an added bonus, it also has a fragrance with a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamot, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber.
- This product is formulated without mineral oil and petroleum. It’s also vegan,cruelty-free, gluten-free, free from sulfates, parabens, petrolatum and mineral oil. UV-protection.