What it isA leave-in conditioning balm that melts into hair to support hydration and reduce frizz.
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
Who it's best for
- Tightly Coiled
How to use
Begin with a small amount and add as needed.
- Work from mid-lengths to ends of hair.
- Use this hydrating hair balm on wet or dry hair.
- Add to ends of hair for extra hydration and definition.
For curly or coiled hair:
- Apply all over hair to define curls and hydrate.
For blow-dried hair:
- Mix a small amount of Mistress with any styling product to reduce frizz and help control your blowout.
- This lightweight formula contains coconut oil and argan oil to nourish hair, as well as shea butter, which adds rich moisture to address the cause of dryness. Hair is left frizz-free, shiny, and feeling soft for the rest of the day. As an added bonus, it also has a fragrance with lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.
- This product is formulated without mineral oil and petroleum. It’s also color-safe, vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides some sun protection.
Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm